Evolution of Earth Evolution of Earth

In a way, I'm sorry i had to vote low

The message was ok, a little over patriotic for my likes, but still your heart was in the right place.

However, there wasn't really animation and a lot of the art work was sloppy (there was a letter missing from the endo of the title, the border wasn't complete on the Hitler bit etc.).

Aslo, not sure about choice of music, I mean having someone shout "1996" at the same time as your captionsays 4100 million years ago...?

Sunshine Day: DrunkAlien Sunshine Day: DrunkAlien

whooo!

I gave this a 1 instead of 0 because of the awesome song

DrunkAlien responds:

Ok? But you won't get a blam point.

Violent Entertainment Violent Entertainment

Smooth animation

"some senseless violence combined with a punk rock song.
what else can you ask for?"

Um, something other than the ENDLESS kiddies punk rock you get soundtracking every piece of shit on Newgrounds? Please?

Toes-as-Teeth responds:

only cause they're better musicans than you..:P
Thanks for the review

empty empty

That was fun

Thanks for using my music!

penguin feast penguin feast

Please please ditch the shitty music

The game wasn't bad, but teh music made me want to, I dunno. We're not all 12 years old on Newgrounds you know. I'd ditch the music and go with good sound effects.

UFO Encounter UFO Encounter

That was really fun!

Really goo, and a bit challenging, well done. Maybe needs Music? Feel free to check out my audio.

§Arbiter§ - Dark Winds §Arbiter§ - Dark Winds

Now this sounds like a computer game!

Ah the return of those drums you love!

The brass was a bit muted, but brass is almost impossible to get right on a synthesiser.

That's a little quibble really, and only one I'd make to someone who obviously has some talent!

§Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian §Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian

Nice work

Hi, thanks for your comments by the way.

Good epic sound. I'm not familiar with the game that people are mentioning, but that's just me.

Love the drums but they somehow don't sound quite right, I think it's because the samples used are all played by the same hand, i.e. it's like someone is playing with only their left hand!

There seems pleanty of reverb on, which would have been my first suggestion. Maybe you alter the velocity of certain notes more??

_-/| A moments Peace _-/| A moments Peace

Surprisingly good (I will explain!)

When i began listening to this I *was* impressed. However, i was thinking that it sounded like so much audio you get on here, a bit like a copy of computer game music.

However, by the time the faster soft synths came in I had to change my mind. The mood of the piece becomes brilliant here. Soft sounds are really hard to use, and I know how tempting it is to go crazy with things like harps and tambourines.

Right, ok, criticisms (reviews are useles without them). I don't like the sharp string bursts towards the end, way to artificial for the rest of the piece. And the sound effects at the beginning are fine, but a little to high in the mix.

I think this would sound amazing if towards the end you added some deep sort horns, maybe filter them right down to lower frequencies so they're really soft. It would give the piece a real majesctic feel.

I responded to your review of my track Tority, thank you for your comments, and I hope mine help.

MaestroSegments responds:

indeed JamesMillen. Thank you for your time, surprisingly I got pretty positive feedback on the sharp string bursts towards the end, but I suppose everyone has a different angle and view of music, as it is a VERY subjective field. I'll respect your thoughts on that, and will consider them for upcoming pieces.

Thanks for the review James.